Growth and opportunity require people to operate outside of their comfort zones. The prospect of career advancement and building capacity can be unnerving, but it can also be a time of tremendous growth, clarity and achievement. When you are able to state clearly what value you add and develop skills to achieve your goals in an organized way, you become more successful in your work and more likely to get what you want going forward.
It’s frustrating for any high achiever when the skills they have used to succeed professionally to date fail to get them where they want to go next. At a certain point in their careers, most accomplished professionals discover the need for a broader set of tools to reach their goals. That frustration often intensifies as it can prove difficult to find valuable information, objective perspective, and ongoing support to help them move forward.
Neville Career Consulting, LLC, is an executive coaching and consulting firm that helps clients develop a broader perspective and move from thought to action, identifying practical steps to build new skills and create strategies that sustain progress. We provide insight and tailored services to professionals with significant work experience and to organizations interested in empowering their teams.
Coaching & Consulting for Individuals
Executive coaching and career consulting allow professionals to successfully navigate the workplace, manage their time effectively, and build skills leading to impressive results and increased satisfaction.
Whether looking for strategies to excel in your current job and position yourself for promotion, seeking a different work environment, or considering your professional options more broadly to make a career change, Neville Career Consulting works with you to advance your interests in both the short and long term and make smart decisions at crucial points throughout your career.
If You’re Asking Yourself…
- How can I position myself to advance my career? I’m not sure my boss recognizes the value I add and my potential to lead.
- I just got promoted and don’t feel on top of my new responsibilities. Where can I get guidance on how to manage everything without letting people in my office know?
- I know I’m supposed to be networking to get to the next level of my career, but I’m really not comfortable doing that. Who exactly are my contacts? What am I supposed to to say to them?
- I’m unsatisfied in my job but am not sure I want to leave. How can I improve my situation within the office?
- I want to make a career move. How can I create a narrative of what I’ve done to date, why I want to leave, what I’m interested in, and where I see myself going?
- What do my options look like if I don’t want to go back to school? What are my marketable skills? How do I describe them outside of my current job?
- I don’t know what I want to do, but this isn’t it. Where do I start? How do I position myself?
… We Can Help.
Customized Workshops & Presentations for Organizations
Neville Career Consulting also partners with organizations to create workshops and presentations that advance the institution’s goals. Our programs engage managers and staff in skill-building exercises and are often delivered in conjunction with follow-up coaching to build their capacity to produce results for the organization.
Institutional clients have included professional services firms, associations, and government entities. Customized to meet the goals of each organization, program topics include networking–both internally and externally, managing high-stakes projects, leadership development, and building and maintaining effective relationships.
Examples of seminars, workshops, and presentations we have developed include those listed here.